SH - The Truth SH - The Truth

damn bro

man, ive been feeling you today. i was just lookin through the olskool music and heard one of your songs, impressed. now, you may be one of my favorite artists here on NG. Keep on doin good man!

-iPocket

Broken Rollercoaster Broken Rollercoaster

I was looking through the drum and bass...

I looked at your username like, did i make this? your username is so similar to mine :D haha. well i am glad the username thing came up because this is a true piece of work. i loved listening to it!

Pocketpod responds:

Glad you like it Pocket^^

:: Frog {8-bit} :: :: Frog {8-bit} ::

like that other guy... Gr8 bit

Buti just have one question... ive heard u use fl studio so where do you get your 8 bit sounds from? 10/10 5/5

Pixelsaur responds:

VSTs, yo. Look up 8-bit vsts. A simple one built in is the 3xosc. Just fool around and you can get some cool sounds.

CKC - Touch of Destiny CKC - Touch of Destiny

Great song!

I loved it! Did you make it on a music maker or somethin? Like somethin with adobe?

CKC2009 responds:

fl studio.

Crazy Mind Crazy Mind

Man, I love this!

Techno and dance are my 2 favorite kinds of songs to listen here on Newgrounds, and this was by far the best techno song ive heard on here. Just around the 15 second mark there was a little confusion in the beat, but anyway, great work!

chaosfactiondude responds:

I was just tinkering with the music maker and this is the result. Didnt really like it myself.

[DJP] SM64 Dire Dire Docks Mix [DJP] SM64 Dire Dire Docks Mix

Great remix

Ive always loved this song and today i finally thought, "Its my favorite video game song so why not look it up?" Great remix

DJPureSuffer responds: